Ok, the year 2015 is nearly over, time for reflecting what happened this year.
– made with Christine an 64-hours-without-sleep-trip to London to see Protafield
– went a second time to the UK to see Telemark in Manchester, London and Edinburgh
– went a third time to the UK to see Controlled Collapse, Protafield and Combichrist
– had a great time during and after the Combichrist concert in Hamburg and went without sleep direct to work
– enjoyed Telemark for the 4th time at their first show in Germany
– had a great weekend in Leipzig at the Gothic Meets Klassik – Mesh with orchestra and “You Couldn’t See This Coming” (I still have goosebumps by thinking of this)
– was at a fantastic IAMX concert
– met a lot nice people, some of them for the first time
– lost a friend – RIP Anja, you’re gone too early :o(
– too many doubts, too less decisions
– too many thoughts, too less conclusions
– health problems in the last weeks
– disappointed by some people
– got nearly 10 times advertising for hearing aid at Spotify and Facebook *WTF?*
– was at 23 concerts and 4 festivals
– visited 11 cities, but only 1 foreign country
Let’s see, what 2016 will bring. I hope, it’ll start better than this year ended. I’m looking forward to the concerts/festivals, the trip to Helsinki and hopefully other nice moments.
And I hope to see the people again who I really miss now! Wish you all the best for 2016!
Oh, and here again my Top 10 artists for the last 12 months. 😊